Funding options for construction businesses don't have to be difficult to find. With our extensive experience, Uplyft Capital can help construction business owners secure financing. Whether you are looking for a construction business loan, financing, or a line of credit, we can adapt our funding options to meet your specific needs.
As it turns out, there's a lot more to a construction business loan than you might think. In addition to helping you build your credit score, it's also a smart investment for the future of your company. Taking out a construction business loan from a reputable lender will help you grow your construction business without any hassle, enabling you to operate as usual without sacrificing any financial flexibility. Your construction business is not only kept running through loans but can also grow and expand because you are able to cover expenses. We can assist you in determining the right financing solution for your construction business, whether you need financing to hire more employees or if you need a quick cash boost to cover repairs or taxes.
A construction project's success can depend on the right tools and equipment. For you to win more biddings and land more jobs, you need heavy equipment and contractor tools that will allow you to work efficiently and safely. With Uplyft Capital, you won't need to use your entire business savings to purchase the equipment you need.
Financing is an important part of growing and succeeding as a business by purchasing the equipment your company requires. Whether you are looking for a more efficient backhoe for your construction company or computer systems for your office, equipment financing can alleviate the financial stress associated with the upfront cost of buying equipment. With no down payment required, you will be able to set aside cash for other business expenses without having to worry about saving up for one. As a result of the Section 179 deduction, you might even save a lot of money on your taxes.
· Get newer equipment for a fraction of the cost of buying well-used heavy equipment
· Replace handheld equipment such as power tools with new ones
· Ensure that your clients are paying your construction invoices on time with the most up-to-date invoicing software.
· Make an investment in materials in order to get a head start on new or upcoming projects.
· Assist new employees in their training and development by investing in mentoring programs.
· Don't miss out on the Section 179 deduction when filing your next business tax return. Construction equipment loans can be deducted up to 100%.
A construction business loan from Uplyft Capital can be approved in as little as 24 hours and can provide you with up to $500,000 in funding to help you grow your construction business.
· Make sure you don't have to deal with personal loan complications
· Keep your construction business independent by not giving up control to partners or other investors
· Don't waste any time paying your invoices, taxes, and vendors late so you won't face late notices and overdue notices as the days go by.
· Keep a working capital reserve on hand to cover sudden growth or unanticipated expenses.
Getting cash to cover your expenses is easy with construction business financing. The process of applying for a construction loan on Uplyft Capital is quick and simple. You can apply online in just a few minutes. A dedicated Funding Specialist will reach out to learn more about your business and assess your eligibility for construction loans.
In contrast to other types of businesses, Construction Businesses have different funding needs. The Construction industry presents unique challenges, so you need a lender who understands these obstacles. A construction financing program that's customized to meet the business's needs is the best funding solution. With Uplyft Capital, construction owners can talk with our dedicated loan specialists instead of going through years of financial documents. This will give you the opportunity to explain your needs for construction funding. Your construction business's cash flow and payment needs will then be met with individualized loans and cash advance options.