We keep hiring!!!
We have hired new representatives in the first quarter, and will keep hiring till the end of the year. Our Growth Plan is to increase our sales team by 67% at the end of the year, with a total of 20 new representatives. We still need 12 Jr. Sales Representatives, be one of them and apply for this position, see the details below.
We are seeking out highly motivated and energetic candidates willing to help small and medium sized businesses get the working capital they need. The description is based on a full time position, 40 hours per week. We are also accepting a few part time new positions. As a sales representative you will pursue warm leads and generate new accounts daily.
Our best Openers are making $ 4,000 to $ 8,000 a month. We offer a base salary of $ 500 a week to help you while getting to higher commission levels.
In this role you will:
- Learn and understand the details of business finance products including business loans, merchant cash advances and lines of credit.
- Meet daily metrics and monthly targets making at least 120 calls per day to potential clients that have contacted us for information.
- Receive and work live inbound leads daily, we invest in your success by investing on lead campaigns.
- Become familiar with financing options available to small-mid-size businesses.
- Compose thoughtful and effective sales correspondence.
- Effectively communicate and build an instant rapport with clients.
- Have the skills necessary to work with technology and CRM platforms.
- Strong follow-up and time management skills.
- Perform other due diligence as needed.
- Bilingual fluency a plus (not required)
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to form and sustain relationships with small business owners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening skills with a focused empathetic and consultative ear.
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Must be proficient in Google Chrome, Google Docs and Excel.
- Proven history of inbound sales.
Desired Personal Traits:
- Confidence: Know you have the skills and knowledge to make sound decisions.
- Analytical: Be inquisitive, investigative and problem solve in unique and challenging situations.
- Competitiveness: Small business finance is highly competitive, and you must be assertive, have the will-to- win and go in bold.
- Resourceful: Ability to think “outside the box” to get results.
- Good Judgement: The ability to think about things clearly, logically, and calmly in a highly demanding environment.
- Articulate: Speak and write clearly and professionally.
- Aggressive: Ability to be assertive and have a take-charge attitude in a professional and respectful manner.
- Sales experience preferred, but willing to train motivated individuals
- Experience in the Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) industry preferred.
- Some relocation assistance may be provided.
Uplyft was launched in 2012, on a mission to make receiving capital for small businesses possible. Small and medium sized businesses face many challenges when applying for working capital. We wanted to help and had one strategy in mind – to make receiving working capital simple, intuitive and human.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com